Korean American Family Services (KFAM) is a non-profit organization specializing in gender-based violence, mental health, foster/adoption, and social services. KFAM is seeking a full-time Bilingual Program Coordinator for Department of Public Health Substance Abuse Prevention and Control program. The purpose of this program is to educate the API community and decrease alcohol/marijuana use among API youth. This individual will work under the supervision of Program Manager, assist in developing and coordinating outreach materials and events. Position requires driving, some evening and weekend hours.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work closely with Program Manager to ensure all project outcomes and deadlines are met
• Develop and provide educational outreach at churches, community groups and other venues
• Develop and disseminate educational materials on KFAM’s social media and other API media outlets
• Assist in coordinating meetings with key community members including, but not limited to API youth, parents, educators, and alcohol retailers
• Assist in coordinating speakers, venues, written materials for educational outreach
• Other special projects or duties, as assigned
• Bilingual Chinese, Korean, or Tagalog highly preferred
• Previous experience working with API community or non-profit a plus
• Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Excel, and Canva a plus
• Must have strong organizational skills, be good at multi-tasking, and detail oriented
• Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills—good at working with people
• Must have driver’s license and valid car insurance
BENEFITS: Annual salary $43,000 - $50,000 DOE plus generous benefits.
CONTACT: Email resume, cover letter with salary expectation, AND references to Jennifer Oh, email@example.com (no phone calls please)